Innovation in Business Education Award
REVIEW THE CORRECT PATHWAY
Please note that each individual project can only be submitted to one AWARD category. In case of multiple submissions of substantially identical projects for different categories, the QS Reimagine Education Steering Committee will only consider one entry and remove all others, including variations of the same project. We highly recommend that you carefully select the category that best aligns with your project to avoid any potential disqualification.
Please review the correct pathway to ensure that your project is evaluated accurately based on its type and stage. It's crucial to select the appropriate category, as the criteria for evaluation differs based on the stage of the project.
MBA pathway if the project relates to pedagogical innovation on your business schools MBA Program.
Select the Other Programs - Non-MBA pathway if you and your team are innovating your institutions other business education programs that are not specifically the MBA Program.
Once you have decided on the appropriate category, follow these steps:
- Select the relevant category and click "ENTER NOW."
- Register to set up your account. Please note the account login requirements on the Awards entry system and complete all questions. If you have applied in 2022, please re-use the same credentials to access your account.
- After registering, you will receive an email with a validation code that you must add to complete the registration process. Please check your junk folder, just in case the email landed there.
- You will need to register on the platform before submitting your entry.
- If you need to take a break, you can save your progress and return later by logging in using the "YOUR ACCOUNT" tab in the menu.
- To submit your entry, agree to the terms and conditions and click the "COMPLETE" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
We look forward to receiving your entry and wish you the best of luck!
QS Reimagine Education Awards Team
Innovation in Business Education Award (MBA Programs)
(MBA Programs) We will reward business schools who are reimagining the MBA program with outstanding pedagogical innovation.
Innovation in Business Education (Other Programs - Non-MBA)
(Other Programs - Non-MBA) We will reward outstanding pedagogical innovation for all non-MBA programs who are reimagining Graduate Management Education.